Wednesday, April 20, 2011

S: If you had to insert a “printer stand” into a room full of wood Walden, what would you use?  Hypothetically of course :)
A: Ha, I believe one of the wood lines has a printer stand, unfortunately I couldn’t tell you which one off the top of my head.  Or possibly one of the Turnstone desking lines has one as well.  I would check in the wood first.  Don’t know if that answered your question…………………………..
S: Yuck… it’s Norfolk.
A: Bleck.
S: So I was staring at my screen trying to figure out why it was wrong—when I realized that CET had closed itself and I had been using it.  Took me like 3 minutes to figure it out :)
A: Sometimes these things happen.  We just have to adapt and overcome office life and the challenges it throws at us.
S: I think you should become a motivational speaker.  Corporations across the country would schedule you to come and speak.
A: Yes perhaps I should.  I go with the “K.I.S.S.” motto from the office.  Keep it simple stupid.
S: Good.  I like it.  No sense in over-complicating things needlessly.
A: Yes, yes I agree.  You should join me in this motivational speaking gig.
S: Freaking sweet!  I am all that.  Those people make so much money.
S: Also.  All *about* that
A: Funny because  I didn’t even know the about was missing until you said anything.  My mind read it as there.
S: Apparently my fingers did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment