S: :) I hear you. I realized this morning that my sink is totally full of dishes. Snipe. I really hate that.
A: Yep, we’ve got that going on too. It’s mostly M’s. I’m guilty of a dish or two though. But I usually try to keep on top of dishes if nothing else. I just like clean kitchens!
S: Yes! Me too! Even if the rest of my house is a mess I like that clean. I realized it’s because my roommate and I have opposite dish theories. I’m a “put it into the dishwasher immediately, then start it when its full” person. She’s a “put it in the sink, and when the sink is full, fill and start the dishwasher” person. So as a result I’m the one who always fills and empties it. Which I just didn’t have the energy for this week. Snipe. I’ll probably do that today.
A: Yeah I’m the same as you (most of the time). There are rare occasions when I let pots sit for a day if I’m exhausted but usually no longer than that. M is good when we’re cooking together though, we clean as we go usually so there are no dishes in the sink. Or if B is home he’ll clean the dishes. It’s when we’re busy that it gets piled up! I’m not a fan of the roommates who do as yours does though.
That was a long HGTV conversation I wasn’t prepared for.
A: Seriously, he’s still hung up on having the whole process on the blog? I thought we moved past that months ago.
S: Yes. Literally. Months.
S: Yes. Literally. Months.
S: Also I’m pretty sure he still prints everything.
A: Yes, quite possibly. Did you know he didn’t finish design school?
S: Really? Scandal.
A: That’s what C told me anyway.
S: He would know. I love how all the worst (and by worst I mean best) gossips I know are men. Whoever managed to convince the world it was women did some crazy good PR.
A: Very true!
I really want to kick myself for not sticking to an art degree. I bet my college had a good art education program since it was an Education degree based college. Boo hoo. Maybe I’ll have to move back to NC and do that…
S: Sounds like a plan! You realize you aren’t allowed to leave here until I do, right?
That would be the worst.
A: Of course of course. It’ll be a sad day if you’re not here and I am. I’ll have to gchat with you or something.
I’m such a split personality. Part of me loves it here. Part of me really just wants to go back to the south. I need lots of money so I can buy 2 houses and live in both areas different parts of the year.
S: Yes! Good plan.
S: Yes! Good plan.
D and I were talking about owning rental properties in different places around the country so we have somewhere to stay if we want to go……
That sounded a lot less like we were married in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment