S: Ah! That’s so sad. It’s like Where the Red Fern Grows or something, horribly tragic, but terribly wonderful at the same time.
A: I know, breaks my heart but it’s so sweet.
A: I know, breaks my heart but it’s so sweet.
A: I am board to tears. :*(
S: I hate National…. Or is that the same thing?
A: Compared to what?!
S: Umm… compared to Steelcase. So you know it’s serious.
A: ‘I see’ says the blind man. I’ve only used National once I think. The people are helpful and that’s about all that I know.
S: Mostly it’s just that the products I want to use (read: the ones the sales person specified) don’t exist.
A: Ha figures. Isn’t that the way things go around here?
S: Basically always, yeah :)
I need a 2H storage cabinet in wood, with pulls that match the National antique brass pulls. Fun, eh?
A: I’m not jealous.
S: Yeah. Me neither.
I want to punch someone in the face. But I’m not sure who to direct my ire towards.
A: Hey,
It’s Friday. :D
S: Yeah. :) Isn’t it a great feeling?
A: It’s wonderful. I hope the blue skies stay this weekend.
S: Well, not to be a Debbie Downer, but I think it’s supposed to rain tomorrow L
I think unless one of us gets held up at work today, D and I are going to drive out to the state fair tonight.
A: Ha it’s always going to rain isn’t it?
That’ll be fun! We’re going either tomorrow or Sunday. Both are probably going to be rainy.
S: Yeah, probably :) Lucky you can still have fun in the rain, eh?
I am so excited for state fair. I love the food (don’t judge me too much if I come in on Monday having gained 5 lbs :) )!!
A: That is true. Alaska would be a miserable place if you couldn’t have fun in the rain.
I love fair food too. Giant turkey legs, funnel cakes corn fritters, etc.
S: Oh yum-you’re making me hungry!
Also, I almost just got pen in my eye.
Can we just call this week a wash already?
S: We’re so painfully close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A: Ugh I know. I just finished up with this bid for now. Got 36 minutes to kill. Ohh what to do.
Also
I Googled Presbyterian and apparently it comes from Calvinist tradition within Protestantism whatever that means to you.
S: It means something… not completely clear, but at least it’s something.
A: Well they always say something is better than nothing…
27 slow and painful minutes to go.
S: It’s no wonder my computer freaks out so often—I just counted. I have 10 separate programs open, but 17 separate windows. And my two internet windows each have 5 tabs.
So maybe it deserves a little blue screen of death every now and then.
A: That’s insane. Makes sense. However I can’t make sense of my CET advanced graphic engine problems still.
Hey guess what?
We have a holiday weekend next weekend!
S: Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it weird I want to throw a party in celebration of the coming day off of work?
A: Not so much. I love days off. Have I ever mentioned that before?
S: Probably. But understandably so.
No comments:
Post a Comment